Disco Diamonds is a 5-reel video slot, with 243 payways. 3 or more symbols on adjacent reels from reel 1, left-to-right, will award a winning combination.
If one or more SPECIAL WILD symbols land on any reel, a single DISCO RE-SPIN will be awarded. Any WILD(s) on the reels will convert to SPECIAL WILD(s). The SPECIAL WILD(s) will remain on the reels during the single re-spin; all other symbol positions generate new symbols.
A X2 multiplier is applied to the DISCO RE-SPIN wins. If any additional SPECIAL WILD(s) land during the re-spin, an additional DISCO RE-SPIN is awarded. The MULTIPLIER will increase by +1 for each subsequent DISCO RE-SPIN. There is no cap to the number of DISCO RE-SPINS that can be awarded within a single game round.
The Bonus Wheel Scatter will only land on reels 1, 3 and 5 and, if you land it on all three reels simultaneously, will trigger your Bonus Wheel feature.
This will activate the wheel itself, which you spin to win a prize. Your prizes are either 7, 10 or 20 re-spins or an instant prize of x7, x10, x25 or x50 your bet.
BONUS WHEEL is not active within DISCO RE-SPINS or FREE SPINS feature.
The FREE SPINS feature can begin with 5, 7, 10, or 20 FREE SPINS. The DISCO RE-SPIN feature is active within the FREE SPINS. Any MULTIPLIER obtained in the DISCO RE-SPIN feature will carry over to the next DISCO RE-SPIN feature within the same FREE SPINS feature. FREE SPINS cannot be re-triggered. If you win free spins on the bonus wheel, they will start once the feature finishes.
During Free Spins all Wilds will land as Special Wilds and can activate Disco Re-Spins. During Free Spins any Disco Re-Spin multipliers you earn will be held and then continue to rise any time you re-trigger Disco Re-Spins.
Casino Standard Rules and Settings
1) Maximum wins are inclusive of the origin bet and based on the default bets for games
2) Underlined and bold values are default settings
3) Default settings can be changed by the operator
4) If the default settings/bets are altered, the maximum wins will be altered as well
1) All currency values relate to a currency multiplier of 1 which is accurate for EUR, USD, and GBP.
2) Other currencies, another multiplier might be used. For example: SEK has currency multiplier 10. All
values related to currency should thus be multiplied by 10 for SEK. I.e. 10€ = $10 = £10 = SEK100.
3) All currency is marked with an asterisk (*) next to the caption in all tables.